11 – 28 Feb 2021
Thian Hock Keng will remain open during the Chinese New Year period while complying with prevailing safe management measures such as safe distancing, mandatory face mask, temperature screening as well as SafeEntry check-in. Opening hours:
- 11 Feb (CNY Eve): 7:30am to 12pm
- 11 Feb (CNY Eve): 10pm (overnight) to 12 Feb (CNY Day 1), 5:30pm
- 13 – 18 Feb: 7:30am to 5:30pm daily
- 19 Feb (CNY Day 8): 7:30am to 5:30pm
- 19 Feb (CNY Day 9): 8pm (overnight) to 20 Feb (CNY Day 9), 8:30am
- 20 Feb (CNY Day 9): 12pm to 5.30pm
- 21 – 28 Feb: 7:30am to 5:30pm daily
Pray to Taisui: 13 – 26 Feb, 8am to 4pm (CNY Day 2 to Day 15, recommended for devotees born in the following years: Ox, Goat, Dragon, Dog)
Offerings of the Rice Turtle: 26 – 28 Feb, 8am to 5:30pm (CNY Day 15 to Day 17)
Devotees who wish to visit Thian Hock Keng to offer prayers, pray to Taisui or participate in the Offerings of Rice Turtle must pre-register for a timeslot here: https://bit.ly/VBFCNY
We also welcome all to register for Lantern of Blessings, Light of Blessings and Fortune Rice Bucket: https://bit.ly/THKCNY2021 for peace and good luck in the Year of the Ox.
Traditional Hokkien String Puppet Show: 11 Feb (CNY Eve), 10pm; 12 Feb (CNY Day 1), 10am & 2pm
Note: Due to ongoing pandemic, cultural activities such as temple fair, lion dance performance and getai will be suspended temporarily.